A good quote from Armstead (2 Viewers)

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nick Underhill article

“It’s doing a lot better. It’s strong. I feel like it has the muscle endurance in it to last and not rip on me. It will be a challenge for sure. This is the best I’ve felt since the initial injury.”

Whatever he's able to contribute this postseason, I will take this as a promising sign for now.

Says it’s the best he’s felt since the injury. Glad he’s testing it and some strength is returning. Sounds very promising.

Take it for what it’s worth but I’m hearing he did not re-injure the pectoral muscle in the game he played. He felt like it wasn’t functioning the way he wanted but he did not re-injure it. Luckily with our schedule we were able to give him a few more weeks of rest so I’m hoping it will help.

Great to hear!! Do you happen to have a link to the article? Would love to hear anything else he said if there is anything.

Take it for what it’s worth but I’m hearing he did not re-injure the pectoral muscle in the game he played. He felt like it wasn’t functioning the way he wanted but he did not re-injure it. Luckily with our schedule we were able to give him a few more weeks of rest so I’m hoping it will help.

Bumping this and giving it a like.

For those who are new, Mackenzie knows his stuff

Nick Underhill article

Whatever he's able to contribute this postseason, I will take this as a promising sign for now.

What a warrior! I know he gets injured a lot, but can anyone dispute that this guy gives everything he's got to be on the field?

Think about it... " I feel like it has the muscle endurance in it to last and not rip on me."

@ jbourque

You know muscle rips are not that uncommon.
"Strain: Muscle or tendon injury. A strain is the overstretching or tearing of a muscle or tendon, which are the fibers that connect the muscles to the bones. ... Muscle spasms, weakness, cramping and immobility, as well as pain, bruising and swelling are symptomatic of a strain. Like sprains, strains vary in severity."

The strain I feared he had was a grade 3 which does require surgery. When people were saying he wouldn't play again this season thats the grade strain I thought Armstead had. Obviously not.

Last edited:
I need him to block Randy Gregory not Brandon Graham. Sit Armstead this week and see if you wanna use him for the NFC Championship game or Super Bowl. I will say this again, he has one more game left, choose it wisely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom