A good quote from Armstead (1 Viewer)

I completely disagree with resting him another week. I think some folks are taking a very hot eagles team for granted. If he can play, he can play...and should play against the eagles...playoffs are sudden death last I checked. The only scenario i can see resting him is if we (god willing) build a huge lead...

I need him to block Randy Gregory not Brandon Graham. Sit Armstead this week and see if you wanna use him for the NFC Championship game or Super Bowl. I will say this again, he has one more game left, choose it wisely.
When I was 10 my mom got me a beautiful pair of Tarheel blue Jordans. We didn't have a ton of money growing up, so this was special. I loved them so much I didn't want to ruin them. I kept them in their box. I'm sure you know how this story ends. TA will start on Sunday. Let's just hope he's able to finish.

When I was 10 my mom got me a beautiful pair of Tarheel blue Jordans. We didn't have a ton of money growing up, so this was special. I loved them so much I didn't want to ruin them. I kept them in their box. I'm sure you know how this story ends. TA will start on Sunday. Let's just hope he's able to finish.
Good post.

Gave me a moment of nostalgia. I had a pair of Timberlands like that, when I was 18 and making $4.75 an hour. They were so precious to me I kept them in their box after each time being worn.

Play both and allow him to move in more slowly

LOL

Good post.

Gave me a moment of nostalgia. I had a pair of Timberlands like that, when I was 18 and making $4.75 an hour. They were so precious to me I kept them in their box after each time being worn.

I had a condom I was like that with. After each use, right back in the wrapper it went.

Oddly, this illustrates EXACTLY how I feel.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Every time I buy a pair of shoes, I always buy a plastic shoe box to keep them in.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Every time I buy a pair of shoes, I always buy a plastic shoe box to keep them in.

Lol.
My Tim’s got stolen right out of the box in 1996, and that traumatized me.
To this day I only collect expensive work boots. My wife buys me dress shoes, for the times when I have to be dressed for an occasion.
Other than that, work boots or flip flops. All year long. That fateful day in 96 broke my heart and altered the course of my ‘shoe’ life forever.

Lol.
My Tim’s got stolen right out of the box in 1996, and that traumatized me.
To this day I only collect expensive work boots. My wife buys me dress shoes, for the times when I have to be dressed for an occasion.
Other than that, work boots or flip flops. All year long. That fateful day in 96 broke my heart and altered the course of my ‘shoe’ life forever.
I have a great story about how I lost a shoe I loved the first time I wore them. Too bad I can't tell it.

IF it is indeed a tear, I’m not sure why we’re considering him as a starter. I have never heard of someone being effective with a Pec TEAR.

And fwiw; he didn’t play the last time we spanked the Eagles

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom