A group mock i did as a saints manager (1 Viewer)

Wicket6

All-Pro
Reaction score
Did a mock with every team their own manager, i did the saints.

This is what i got, wondering how happy/unhappy yall would be if it turned out like this.

1.15 Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU. Was a bit of a choice between him and Jarvis Jones but Mingo plays the run a bit better than Jones and doesnt have the scary health issues so i went with the hometown kid.

3.13 Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State. Was easily my top rated player on my board at that time and we can use an upgrade at the position. I legitimately think Poyer is a high 2nd round guy and could start for us next season.

4.12 Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson. Would add some much welcomed DLine depth as he can imo play both DEnd spots (although he fits the 5 tech more)

5.11 Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia, Easily the top guy on my board at that time, could contribute in special teams and depth early on and has the potential to be a starter down the road

6.15 Marquiss Wilson, WR, Washington State. Is a damn talented headcase and if Brees can whip him into shape he could be a starter down the road imo. Very high risk very high reward kinda pick

I'd rather the NT Williams in the third and we need defense not a WR right now. We have the receivers we need on the roster right now and really don't even need to look in that direction this year. I like the Mingo pick, don't know much about the CB though we need one but I'd like a taller CB in the 6'-1" range at least, if we could get a good one.

I'd rather the NT Williams in the third and we need defense not a WR right now. We have the receivers we need on the roster right now and really don't even need to look in that direction this year. I like the Mingo pick, don't know much about the CB though we need one but I'd like a taller CB in the 6'-1" range at least, if we could get a good one.

While I agree that we need to address defense first and foremost, we SEVERELY lack speed at wideout. Lance Moore is our fastest WR and he plays the slot. We need a burner, like DHB, to take the top off of defenses. I wouldn't mind marquise Goodwin in the mid to late rounds either.

your draft i is all defense except 1. we are dealing with sp here. he will draft at least 2 or 3 for the offense. his philosophy is our offense is the backbone to the them so make sure it stays strong.

3.13 Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State. Was easily my top rated player on my board at that time and we can use an upgrade at the position. I legitimately think Poyer is a high 2nd round guy and could start for us next season.

Always found this curious.... If you think he's a legit high 2nd rounder, they how can you justify him being there in the mid 3rd?

its not that tough to read

must have been the tapatalk app I was using, it had it all one big paragraph, the formatting here is actually quite good

Your draft is most excellent. Would like to see an offensive lineman drafted is my only reservation.

While I agree that we need to address defense first and foremost, we SEVERELY lack speed at wideout. Lance Moore is our fastest WR and he plays the slot. We need a burner, like DHB, to take the top off of defenses. I wouldn't mind marquise Goodwin in the mid to late rounds either.

I think Joe Morgan is our fastest receiver but I would like to have 2 burners. It wouldn't hurt to kick the tires on DHB if he comes very cheap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom