A.J. Epenesa (1 Viewer)

Would they really be admitting that by taking a DE early? They’ve been building the trenches on both sides of the ball. They could just be trying to keep a line stocked with talent.

They wouldn't be admitting to it...but I don't think that there is any chance that the Saints draft another DE in the 1st round unless there were concerns with Davenport. DE is one of our strongest positions regarding depth, where Granderson and Hendrickson aren't bad at all.

Epenesa I wouldn't be mad at, never can have enough great pass rushers. Yetur Gross Matos stay far far far away from. Guy will be the biggest bust of the draft.

He would be a great outcome at 24. Can never have enough dynamic EDGE defenders, plus he can defend the run too. I honestly feel like we are gonna end up with an EDGE guy or OT that slips...and that is just fine with me.

Solid long term NFL player. He is a football player. Not a combine guy. All anyone needs to do, is look at his game film. Game after game, play after play, his motor and his on field play, says it all. Tough and dependable. Woild be a leader on the field and off the field, i think he would be the heir to Cam in about 4 years. He would play immediately and rotate with Cam, Hendrickson and Davenport. Can never have enough dlinemen. Especially now in the NFL, with the uptempo schemes.

reminds me of jarred Allen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom