A.J. Klein "up in the air " about staying in NOLA (2 Viewers)

He’s saying he’ll stay if the price is right. Would love to keep him, but the price has to be right for both sides.

He's not a terrible player by any means, but I would like to see an upgrade at the position and I suspect we could upgrade the position for about the money we were paying Klein.

For nothing other than solid depth I hope we sign him. We need that depth terribly. I hope the price is right. Even in hoping we retain him, wether we retain him or not either way I hope we draft a 1st rd LB and/or sign a LB.

He's not a terrible player by any means, but I would like to see an upgrade at the position and I suspect we could upgrade the position for about the money we were paying Klein.

He’s been fairly solid. I’m all for upgrading, but not so confident we can just say, we want an upgrade, and actually get one. I’m still not totally confident in this team’s ability to draft LB. Maybe we’ll land one in FA if we can’t reach a deal with Klein. It’s just not a given.

I have no idea what will happen with Klein.

I could see another team outbidding the Saints and giving him good money.
I could see the market bottoming out and him having to take backup money or a prove-it deal somewhere.

I just don't know how the NFL in 2020 views good LBs with limited athletic upside.

Would like to keep him but he doesn’t seem to be a priority. I want to get Bell squared away

He’s probably gone. Smart player. In all fairness, our defense was better the day he arrived and has been pretty solid during his time here. He’s older now and maybe time to get younger and faster. Wish we had kept the young LB we sent packing to Miami for the one year Alonzo experiment. He was a solid young player and looks to start this year in Miami.
They put an original round tender on him if you're talking about Biegel. Not that hard to get back if we really want him. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom