A J Terrell (1 Viewer)

saintpack

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
how would yall feel if the Saints pick him at 24?

He tackles like Deion Sanders with 1/10th of Sanders’ coverage skills.

He was abused in the National Championship game.

He tackles like Deion Sanders with 1/10th of Sanders’ coverage skills.

He was abused in the National Championship game.
Not exactly fair. One of the best teams to ever play a college football season was lined up across from him and he was guarding probably the best WR to come in the NFL since Julio Jones? Looking bad in that circumstance was hardly a knock.

I think he should be a 2nd rounder

Great pick.

Even in the NC game, go watch the throws to Chase (one of the best WRs to come through CFB in a while).. The coverage is solid.

What else could he have possibly done besides getting his head around?

Not exactly fair. One of the best teams to ever play a college football season was lined up across from him and he was guarding probably the best WR to come in the NFL since Julio Jones? Looking bad in that circumstance was hardly a knock.
It’s completely fair. He’s going to be guarding WRs that good every week in the NFL.

If we're going Corner I would prefer Jeff Gladney or Kristian Fulton. (which for whatever reason this board is against...)

I have a 2nd round grade on Terrell, but I could see where they would be coming from if that's the direction they want to go with. Taller, Bigger Corner, who fits the mold of a Press-Man guy which Dennis Allen covets on the outside from a measurables standpoint..

how would yall feel if the Saints pick him at 24?
Hell yeah! Because he had a bad game in the championship he’s somewhat undervalued right now. He’s got great cover skills and size. He was right with LSU receivers even when he was beat during that game. Just a product of a few phenomenal throws and outstanding catches from LSU

I’d be fine with it. Go watch tape other than the LSU gm and you will be impressed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom