A key stat regarding the Falcons 3 game road stretch... (1 Viewer)

Sackhappysaint

It figures
Reaction score
Yes, stats are for losers and nothing is certain..but I like seeing this stat. =)

Only 4 of 34 teams that have had a 3 game road stretch, have won all three games.

Falcons next 3 games..

@tampa bay
@Carolina
@Seattle

I see a loss to Seattle...That West Coast trip is going to be tough after 2 road games...Lets hope a brutal pacific nothwest front blows through the night before....

No matter how good a team might be or how lousy the competition, three straight road games are going to be tough for anybody.

It'll be amazing if they don't trip up at least once, which I expect.

So we should be able to take the division from them if we hold serve now until our meeting and beat them in the ATL later on & don't trip up ourselves afterwards.

I really think Tampa is going to win this week and I believe Seattle is another possible loss for Atlanta. Regardless, we can't look past Cincinnati. We "should" have beaten Arizona and Cleveland. I hope this is not another "should of" game.

I really think Tampa is going to win this week and I believe Seattle is another possible loss for Atlanta. Regardless, we can't look past Cincinnati. We "should" have beaten Arizona and Cleveland. I hope this is not another "should of" game.

I can look past the Bengals, hopefully the team doesn't look past them tho.

Seattle is the only team I think that has a shot to beat them, and I'm not even high on Seattle. Bucs have overachieved this season and I think that is starting to dwindle down. Panthers' D I think could keep them in the game, but with no QB, they'll just stack against the run and make their O obsolete. Saints will spank dat ***, though :hihi: Can't wait!!

Seattle is the only team I think that has a shot to beat them, and I'm not even high on Seattle. Bucs have overachieved this season and I think that is starting to dwindle down. Panthers' D I think could keep them in the game, but with no QB, they'll just stack against the run and make their O obsolete. Saints will spank dat ***, though :hihi: Can't wait!!

I think it'll be Seattle that gets them too. Mostly because Tampa can't get a win against a winning team for nothing, though they were close last time in the ATL, & Seattle has two, Chicago & San Diego, though that win against the Chargers were when they were in the same slump they start off the year almost every season it seems & they were below 500 at the time.

And with Carolina, the only way they could win if Atlanta overlooks them.

I can look past the Bengals, hopefully the team doesn't look past them tho.

This. Fans can do whatever the **** they want. We're not ones studying film, gameplanning, practicing, or actually on the field; that's why we're fans. We have exactly no bearing on the team or outcome of games. If the team loses, it's because they were outplayed. Not because of what a random person types on an internet board thousands and thousands of miles away. Keep that superstitious **** to yourself!

I really see them losing to Carolina - It is a divisional game sandwich between two teams that "have something to play for". I think the Panthers will surprise everyone and win this game.

I say they lose all 3 and then the one to the Saints. Final record 10-6 and they miss the playoffs. WOuldnt that be sweet to hear the Falcon fans crying about that one ? Man I hate the stinking Falcons more than the grinch hates Christmas. Stupid friggin dirtybirds...........@@##%$@%@$!%#$#%!$#%!^!&#%#$!^!&#&#$ !!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue if we'll win all three of these games, but two of them are road games in name only. It's barely an hour to Charlotte and Tampa. It takes longer than that for them to get home from the Dome.

I worry about the Tampa game simply because they always play us tough. Carolina has absolutely no shot of winning. From looking at Seattle's run D against KC, I don't see how on earth they will ever stop Turner. They had better hope for jet lag...

I really see them losing to Carolina - It is a divisional game sandwich between two teams that "have something to play for". I think the Panthers will surprise everyone and win this game.

I mean really. Really? Want to bet $10,000 on it? I'm game...

Yes, stats are for losers and nothing is certain..but I like seeing this stat. =)

Only 4 of 34 teams that have had a 3 game road stretch, have won all three games.

Falcons next 3 games..

@tampa bay
@Carolina
@Seattle

hate to say... that schedule looks like 5 out of 35....

I've said that TB seems to play them tough and thats a long road game to Seattle who could give them a game.... I wouldn't put money on it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom