A lil bit of good news for ATL/SEA (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
My Seahawk fan co-worker says both Mike Williams and Ben Obomanu are supposed to be back at practice this week and may play against the Falcons. Let's hope he's right. I have no link... just going off what he says since he follows that team like we follow our Saints

mike williams can make some plays but i still dont think it will help. i hope im wrong though

My Seahawk fan co-worker says both Mike Williams and Ben Obomanu are supposed to be back at practice this week and may play against the Falcons. Let's hope he's right. I have no link... just going off what he says since he follows that team like we follow our Saints

This is what I am seeing on the Seahawks' forum, as well.

I'm hoping for a huge upset but realistically, if we were going to get help with Atl, we would have gotten it already...

I'm hoping for a huge upset but realistically, if we were going to get help with Atl, we would have gotten it already...

Faith lad.

This is in Seattle against the desperate Hawks.

As improbable as it may be, this could be ripe.

It's also our last valid (using the word loosely) chance for someone to take them out.

We can't do it alone, and I will cross my fingers on this.

Let's see what happens, pray for serious cold rain.

ddd

We will get help from Seattle! Mark it down,the Seahawks will beat the Falcons for us this week! Then we will control our own destiny! I feel #1 seed is at hand for the taking! Who Dat!!!!!!!!!!!!:9:

mike williams can make some plays but i still dont think it will help. i hope im wrong though

They're 3-0 (vs. Chicago and Arizona x2) this season when he has double-digit receptions so there's a good chance he can continue that against a porus Failcon secondary since both Deon Butler and Golden Tate aren't there to take away targets from him because of season-ending injuries. I doubt they'll be able to run that much with Lynch and Forsett against Atlanta so I expect them to be passing a lot to MW, Obomanu, and Carlson.

Seattle really needs to win this game if they want to win the division. Stranger things have happened.

Per CBSSports:

News: Seattle wide receivers Mike Williams and Ben Obomanu are expected to practice this week and have a good chance of playing in Week 15 vs. the Falcons according to the Seattle Times. Obomanu missed Week 14 with a hand laceration deemed too serious to risk playing with.

I really think the Seahawks will win this game.

Seattle has a chance, they been playing Jekyll and hyde all season long. Being this in Seattle and Atls 3rd straight road game, I would pick the upset pick and say Seattle wins 24-21

They're 3-0 (vs. Chicago and Arizona x2) this season when he has double-digit receptions so there's a good chance he can continue that against a porus Failcon secondary since both Deon Butler and Golden Tate aren't there to take away targets from him because of season-ending injuries. I doubt they'll be able to run that much with Lynch and Forsett against Atlanta so I expect them to be passing a lot to MW, Obomanu, and Carlson.

I don't know about there rush def on the road! They let Blount go over 100 then they let Carolina go over 200. There's plays to b made on them!

I don't know, I just have this feeling about the Seahawks game. Trap game? There's a fight a-brewing week 16 against the Saints, this is the third of three road games in a row, and the Seahawks are desperate for a win.

The 'clowns are a very good team, but the Seahawks are a good team. However, they might just be bad enough to overlook a bit. Hey, stranger things have happened.

Hey, even if the 'clowns get the #1 seed, imagine how much it's going to suck for their fans to listen to two full weeks of playoff coverage with all the talkin' heads saying how they aren't a strong #1 seed and then pointing to the 21 point whippin' the Saints put on them in their house week 16 as proof. Man, that's going to sting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom