A little different of a spin... (1 Viewer)

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
So follow me for a second...how about this? Suppose the reporter that has said RG is not going to restore our 2nd round pick is a clown fan (or fan of another team we don't know of yet). Until this is confirmed by a more reputable source, I would NOT believe it. Think about it for a second, what would HE/SHE gain by releasing this (with the timing in mind)? Us showing our a#$ and pushing RG to hold strong on the forfeited pick. If you really think about it, RG may be the most evil man on the planet, but he is not an idiot nor is he stupid. He didn't get where he is by being stupid. Why would he KNOWINGLY release that information this week, knowing good and well he has to come down here??? I smell a rat somewhere, choose to believe whatever you want. I may be wrong, and if I am I will admit it. But until I hear those words come out of HIS mouth, I will not believe what some lower tier, biased news source has to say about anything.

He wrote it himself on Reddit. There was no reporter. Yes, he is stupid.

I dont know why anyone is worried about what comes out of this man's mouth. He hasnt exactly proven to be someone that can be taken at his word.

Not saying, i believe he will give us our second back, but i think it is premature to worry about at this point.

As of now it is gone, expect the worst and hope for the best.

Lmao well now it's on WWL, so I guess it is indeed true. Alright, Benson, time to fire up the jury again. What floors me is why he's not doing ANYTHING about this man destroying our franchise.

Lmao well now it's on WWL, so I guess it is indeed true. Alright, Benson, time to fire up the jury again. What floors me is why he's not doing ANYTHING about this man destroying our franchise.

Not only that, he's invited the ****** to sit in his box for the super bowl.

I dont know why anyone is worried about what comes out of this man's mouth. He hasnt exactly proven to be someone that can be taken at his word.

Not saying, i believe he will give us our second back, but i think it is premature to worry about at this point.

As of now it is gone, expect the worst and hope for the best.

I agree

I'm beginning to think there are more people in on this bounty scandal than I originally thought. I don't know what Benson gets out of a failed (potentially if he keeps letting RG rape him) franchise, but he's a businessman too. Sorry, but I think this is looking like a staged act, more and more everyday. I don't WANT to think this, but what else is left to think from all of this?

Why are Benson and Payton being so quiet about everything? I would be raising fifty eleven hundred kinds of he*$ right now if that were true. If I'm SP and ML, TB---I'm demanding answers and I want them RIGHT now!

How do some people not get the notion that Goodell has absolute power? If Benson said anything, Goodell would have made the punishment worse. If Payton said/says anything, he would be punished more severely.

It's not like they're dealing with a democracy. They're dealing with a guy who said "If you want things to go back to normal, you'll do exactly as I say. When I say jump, you say how high."

What recourse is there to that? Benson would need a majority of owners on his side to challenge Goodell. Payton has no union or league support to fight for him. They have been over a barrel the entire time.

Benson doesnt give a damn about New Orleans or the saints. Hell, he doesnt know anymore about the game of fotball then he did when he bought the team. Hes a car salesman, thats all you need to know. Those guys wuld sell their soul for a sale.

How do some people not get the notion that Goodell has absolute power? If Benson said anything, Goodell would have made the punishment worse. If Payton said/says anything, he would be punished more severely.

It's not like they're dealing with a democracy. They're dealing with a guy who said "If you want things to go back to normal, you'll do exactly as I say. When I say jump, you say how high."

What recourse is there to that? Benson would need a majority of owners on his side to challenge Goodell. Payton has no union or league support to fight for him. They have been over a barrel the entire time.

If I'm Benson I'm filing a massive lawsuit right now, enough is enough. But, it's possible that the evidence is against us and Benson has caved in, which I wouldn't doubt. He has one foot in the grave anyway, so it's probably not really a big deal to him. As long as people buy tickets, jerseys, and Sunday Ticket, they will not listen to what fans have to say.

If you saw some of the comments directed at him on reddit, you'd have a pretty good idea why he answered the question the way he did. I also don't think this is done.. not until he announces it from the draft podium.

If I'm Benson I'm filing a massive lawsuit right now, enough is enough. But, it's possible that the evidence is against us and Benson has caved in, which I wouldn't doubt. He has one foot in the grave anyway, so it's probably not really a big deal to him. As long as people buy tickets, jerseys, and Sunday Ticket, they will not listen to what fans have to say.

No, you are not. If you are Benson, a businessman, who is about to host the Superbowl and realize that you're about make more money than you do all year. You would do exactly what Benson is about to do: Host the man, bring him into the owner's box, put last year behind you so that you can get more incentives for your team and back on the list to host the SB again.

You are correct. This thing is just a fan craze now after being ******* on. Everyone else has gotten up, zipped, washed and moved on to other things. We can too, unless we want to continue wallowing in ****.

I feel the Saints will get a 2nd rounder on draft day. I'm confident the phone will ring
and Loomis will get a call from someone picking behind us or maybe a team like KC who
already picked in the first but they want someone else with our pick.

We need new youngbloods on this team, the ax will come, and this D is nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom