A little help (1 Viewer)

Horns

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hiya guys

First time poster here!

Massive Saints fan for 30 years the other side of the pond, Gloucester in the south west of England

Love this time of year when the draft rolls around and plotting the dream selections. Give me some help though, and I guess that I could get 20 different answers here, but who is the go to person for you lot when you want to read a good mock, or listen to a good one on a podcast? My drive to work is about 50 mins each way, so I have plenty of time to listen to as many as I can consume

So help me out, I don't watch college football, so I rely on other people to give me the info

Thanks again, if you can advise websites and podcasts to back up your suggestions that would be great

Thanks!

Welcome aboard, Horns. I'm sure that many here will have their opinion about who is the best draft analysts out there. I just go to many draft sites so I can to get as much info as I can about the hundreds of eligible players entering the draft. Sorry I cannot recommend one particular site, but I am sure other members will chime in. Again, welcome to SR.

Welcome aboard.

We have many, many great posters here who will put up all the information you can handle.
One guy that comes to mind is NOFALCONS10.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom