A little late... (1 Viewer)

hawk1

Reaction score
Good afternoon all. I apologize for being so late on this but we returned to Seattle to no power and no water so it's been a rough week. However with that said I wanted to thank you all for being such gracious fans. 6 of us made the journey from Seattle and had a marvelous time. Other than one fan (there's always one!) everyone was as nice as they could be. From all of us, we truly appreciate your hospitality. I hope you found us to be as respectful as you were to us.

Thank you once again and good luck today!! We'll try and take care of Atlanta for you in a few weeks ;)

Mark

Good afternoon all. I apologize for being so late on this but we returned to Seattle to no power and no water so it's been a rough week. However with that said I wanted to thank you all for being such gracious fans. 6 of us made the journey from Seattle and had a marvelous time. Other than one fan (there's always one!) everyone was as nice as they could be. From all of us, we truly appreciate your hospitality. I hope you found us to be as respectful as you were to us.

Thank you once again and good luck today!! We'll try and take care of Atlanta for you in a few weeks ;)

Mark
Sorry to hear about the power and water problems, but thanks for for the compliments and hope you took some food back to enjoy.

Always good to hear. I am glad you had a good time -- usually that says something about the visitor as well. If you have a positive attitude and you are having a good time those around you respond in kind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom