A look ahead to next week: Bush Prediction (1 Viewer)

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Well guys, we're 6-3 and atop the NFC South division with less than a half of a season to go. Bush looks like he made huge strides last week, and his confidence looked to be sky high until the fumble. He responded pretty well after the miscue to finish out the game pretty well. I have a good feeling about him next week against the Bengals for several reasons.

We're back home in the dome for Sunday's game and I feel like that gives us a pretty big advantage. The Bengals are suceptible to the big play and I see Bush taking advantage and going for atleast 140 total yards and 2 scores. Rookie running backs traditionally start slow, and finish the season with a bang. Names like Clinton Portis, Kevin Jones, and Ronnie Brown come to mind. Now it's Reggie's turn.

We need this win, and I think our offense featuring Reggie Bush will lead us to victory.

I too think Bush's coming-out party takes place this Sunday. It's gonna be fun to watch.

BIG FUN on Sunday 4 us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every week its supposed to be "bush's coming out party"

I just want to win. If that means bush only gets 3 yards i'm fine with that. He'll get his as experience comes.

yea, he definitely looked better than he has since the begining of the season. I don't think he ran backwards once.

Every week its supposed to be "bush's coming out party"

I just want to win. If that means bush only gets 3 yards i'm fine with that. He'll get his as experience comes.

I don't really care about Bush's production either as long as we win. I'm just making a prediction. I don't see the Bengals stopping Bush now that he looks to be playing more under control. 140 total yards and 2 TDs would really help us get a victory, no?

I don't really care about Bush's production either as long as we win. I'm just making a prediction. I don't see the Bengals stopping Bush now that he looks to be playing more under control. 140 total yards and 2 TDs would really help us get a victory, no?

Yeah. Would be nice. He'll probably do it to since this is gonna be another 40 to 40 something kinda game unfortuneatly.

Next sunday it will be very important for the saints to not fall behind in the score. The bengals offense is very explosive and the defense is great for takeaways (mainly interceptions) but not good defending the run.

The game plan is very simple. Attack them with the run. That way you control the clock and leave their offense in the bench. Deuce and Reggie should have a banner game. It is on them, not on Drew to bring the win.

Yeah. Would be nice. He'll probably do it to since this is gonna be another 40 to 40 something kinda game unfortuneatly.

We have got to stop giving up big plays. Pittsburgh averaged a ridiculous 12 yards a play on us last week, and the Bengals offense is more explosive than Pittsburgh's. I guess one thing that could potentially be good for us is that Rudi Johnson is more a between the tackles runner, and we have shown that we can stop the run in the middle of the field. Palmer could give us fits though if we don't get heat on him.

I agree!!

I posted in a thread before the Steelers game, that Reggie's final 8 games, will be drastically different than the first 8.

This guys skill set is light years beyond extraordinary, and IMHO, it would take an unkind act of God in order for him to be a "bust", or even an "average" player.

We've already seen that he can fly!!!!!!! LOL

I think that Bush will get his first 100 Yd game, but look for #26 not #25 to put it in the end zone, unless #25 breaks a big 30+ yard run

I also think that #9 will put up the usual 300yd game #12 will get his 100yd game again and 1 TD

Look for ocho cinco #85 to shred our defense, because #22 and #21 cannot stop anybody.

I predict saints 49
Bengals 45

Enough with the numbers because the only # that really matters is Win #7

I think that Bush will get his first 100 Yd game, but look for #26 not #25 to put it in the end zone, unless #25 breaks a big 30+ yard run

I also think that #9 will put up the usual 300yd game #12 will get his 100yd game again and 1 TD

Look for ocho cinco #85 to shred our defense, because #22 and #21 cannot stop anybody.

I predict saints 49
Bengals 45

Enough with the numbers because the only # that really matters is Win #7

The number that really matters: TURNOVER RATIO. Quite frankly, we're terrible at forcing turnovers and we give the ball away a lot.

It's time to turn that around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom