A look at the full roster (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
QB: Drew Brees, Jameis Winston, Taysom Hill, Tommy Stevens (the best QB depth chart in the league and the best we have ever had IMO)

RB: Alvin Kamara, Latavius Murray, Dwayne Washington, Tony Jones Jr (Think we could add one more back for camp/preseason unless Mizzell is actually a scat back like I thought he was)

FB: Michael Burton, Ricky Ortiz (I hope Burton ends up being a solid FB. We always have a solid one year in year out. Gonna miss Line)

WR: Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Tre’Quan Smith, Deonte Harris, Marquez Callaway, Emmanuel Butler, Juwan Johnson, Krishawn Hogan, Lil’Jordan Humphrey, TommyLee Lewis, Maurice Harris, Tim White, & Taquan Mizzell (I think we have a ton of receivers. Hopefully we have some guys step up to make the 53. I thought Mizzell was a small scat back, but they have him listed as a WR with the number 44 on their web site)

TE: Jared Cook, Adam Trautman, Josh Hill, Garrett Griffin, Jason Vander Laan, Cole Wick (best TE depth chart in quite sometime, maybe ever if Trautman is as good as I think he will be as a rookie)

T: Terron Armstead, Ryan Ramczyk, Calvin Throckmorton, Derrick Kelly, Darrin Paulo (the starters are some of the best in the league. Think Throck and Kelly will fight for the top backup spot, but both might not even make the 53)

G: Andrus Peat, Larry Warford, Ethan Greenidge, Jordan Steckler, Adrian Magee (really solid group when you list them with the centers who also play guard. Probably the best interior depth in the entire league)

C: Cesar Ruiz, Eric McCoy, Nick Easton, Will Clapp, Cameron Tom (by far the deepest and best group of centers in the league lol)

DE: Cam Jordan, Marcus Davenport, Trey Hendrickson, Mario Edwards Jr, Carl Granderson, Noah Spence, Mitchell Loewen, Gus Cumberlander (I like this group from top to bottom except the Cumberlander guy cause I have no idea who he is)

DT: Sheldon Rankins, David Onyemata, Malcom Brown, Shy Tuttle, Margus Hunt, Taylor Stallworth, Malcolm Roach, Jalen Dalton (another really solid group. We probably have the deepest and best defensive line we have ever had)

LB: DeMario Davis, Zach Baun, Kiko Alonso, Alex Anzalone, Craig Robertson, Kaden Elliss, Chase Hansen, Joe Bachie, Andrew Dowell (if not for injuries this would be a really solid group. I like the young guys with the older guys. Hopefully Anzalone & Kiko can stay healthy)

CB: Marshon Lattimore, Janoris Jenkins, PJ Williams, Patrick Robinson, Deatrick Nichols, Justin Hardee, Johnson Bademosi, Keith Washington Jr, Tino Ellis (this group worries me the most out of any position group on the team. After PRob I have no idea what we have at corner. I’m hoping Nichols, Washington, or Ellis end up being a competent backup)

S: Malcolm Jenkins, Marcus Williams, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, DJ Swearinger, Saquan Hampton, JT Gray, Chris Johnson (another really solid group for this team)

K: Will Lutz (one of the best)

P: Thomas Morestead, Blake Gilikin (one of the best and someone to give the old man a break during the preseason games)

LS: Zach Wood (solid)

CB: Marshon Lattimore, Janoris Jenkins, PJ Williams, Patrick Robinson, Deatrick Nichols, Justin Hardee, Johnson Bademosi, Keith Washington Jr, Tino Ellis (this group worries me the most out of any position group on the team. After PRob I have no idea what we have at corner. I’m hoping Nichols, Washington, or Ellis end up being a competent backup)
Me too. Eli Apple, come on down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom