A Look Back-2009 Week 7 @ Miami (1 Viewer)

I was at that game in Miami. First away game I'd ever been to and so far, the best. You could just tell that was gonna be a special season after that game.

I was too. Along with 10 or so Brother Martin HS alumni that live in the S. Florida region. It was our annual chapter social/event. We were also lucky enough that one of our alumni was able to get us field passes that not only allowed us to go on the field during pre-game, but remain on the sidelines, albeit the Fins sidelines for the entire game. Sure beat the Endzone upper level seats we had all paid for, the field passes were a surprise when we all met up for tailgating that morning. It was truly an epic event to watch that comeback at field level especially since the rest of the fans with passes were Fins fans as was the entire sections directly behind us in the lower level. They verbally harassed us for most of the 1st half, but sure did get quiet quickly as the comeback ensued.

Another noteworthy thing about the game was that apparently Coach Payton told the team to take a good look around because they would be back for the Super Bowl there. He was right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom