A lot of Broncos fans in town (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They actually had a decent size second (with police detail) last night. Us Saints in the Dome better be rocking today because Denver will be representing.

Who Dat!!!

Be loud, GA. I think this is going to be a good game. In the past, Denver fans have been pretty cool. Of course that was 8 years ago and things could have changed.

I met and talk to a bunch of Broncos fans this past weekend. They seem to travel really well. Because they were everywhere I went.

I saw John Elway walking out from an airboat tour (Maybe a private tour, because it was only him and two other guys.) I thought that was a bit random. But he was actually really friendly and cool. Took pictures with everyone and stay around a bit to chat.

Every Denver fan I've chatted with has loved the visit, so far. A lot of people have never been here before.

There's a lot of orange in here so far. This is only my 5th home game, but it'll be interesting to see the bigger picture once the stadium is full

Here's to hoping I remain undefeated "at home." :D

Every Denver fan I've chatted with has loved the visit, so far. A lot of people have never been here before.

There's a lot of orange in here so far. This is only my 5th home game, but it'll be interesting to see the bigger picture once the stadium is full

Here's to hoping I remain undefeated "at home." :D

When the weather is like this and the humidity is low, New Orleans is an amazing place to visit.

As for the fans in the Dome...if The Exchange and StubHub is any indication, there's going to be a ton of Broncos fans in attendance. There must have been 10,000 tickets posted last/this week.

Great, hopefully they spend a boatload of cash & tell ALL their friends about the amazing time they had in N.O. when their team was completely destroyed by the Saints. Who Dat!

They've definitely been louder considering the score.

Defending champions +strong following + only play New Orleans once every four years.

Great, hopefully they spend a boatload of cash & tell ALL their friends about the amazing time they had in N.O. when their team was completely destroyed by the Saints. Who Dat!

They spend their money on Pizza, dorito's and mountain dew.

They're one of those fan bases that travel real well. They are really nice also, I respect them, definitely more that Raider or 49er fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom