A&M, Auburn, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Ohio State (1 Viewer)

weightlifter316

Kevin Gates 4 President
Reaction score
Ole Miss again, and now Clemson. All teams that have defeated Alabama since 2012.

There's no question Bama is the best program in college football and will probably continue to be the best program in college football.

Just sucks knowing that LSU, a team with more talent than any of those others, hasn't won a game against Alabama since 2011 while all these other teams go out there with creative offensive performances and actually put up multiple touchdowns on the scoreboard.

What a waste the last 5 years have been for LSU football. Half of Bama's titles are owed directly to Les Miles. His legacy at LSU has been really damaged in my eyes, and for those of you who are familiar with my posts over the years, you know I was always a huge Miles fan.

This Clemson victory over Bama just makes me think about how trash LSU has been on offense over the last few years. :jpshakehead:

OP
weightlifter316

weightlifter316

Kevin Gates 4 President
Reaction score
On a different note, this game might just have been the wakeup call for Saban to move to a more high powered offense himself. Bama went on a 0/9 third down stretch that really took the wind out of their defense as the game progressed. Kiffin and Sark are not the offensive gurus that many on ESPN like to pretend they are. Bama might want to look at upgrading their offense to keep up with everyone else.

thetownedrunkard

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
On a different note, this game might just have been the wakeup call for Saban to move to a more high powered offense himself. Bama went on a 0/9 third down stretch that really took the wind out of their defense as the game progressed. Kiffin and Sark are not the offensive gurus that many on ESPN like to pretend they are. Bama might want to look at upgrading their offense to keep up with everyone else.
They lost their offense coordinator of three years a week before the game, had a true freshman QB this year and still put up better numbers than past Alabama teams before kiffen. What are you talking about?

Miles should have had the wake up call, pretty much getting fired, then getting a second chance and instead of advancing his offense out of the 70's, rolls out with same exact crap....All he had to do was let go of Cameron and hire his Matt Canada, (young offensive guru)

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it was a combination of Alabama's bad pass defense and a poor offense which caused their defense to be on the field too long which did them in. Bama hit on big plays, and then punted too much after poor offensive series.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom