A message to our Buffalo Visitors (1 Viewer)

I'll chime in and say the level of discourse was spirited and lively. Who can blame the fans of a team for being confident and hopeful. We've been there. The Bills put up a fight and hopefully our team learned some things from the game.

Well done both on the field and in the fan forums.

Good luck the rest of the way, guys.

In my experience, some of the worst fans in the NFL are Raiders, Eagles and Bears fans.

Some of the best are Packers, Vikings and Bills fans. Usually a lot of fun and good sports.

Props to the Bills and their fans. This game was scary close for 3 quarters and your defense shut our passing game down. Good luck with the rest of your season Bills.

The Bills have always been my "other team". When I was 5 or 6 or so, I was a big Bruce Smith fan (because of the name--I was 5 or 6 lol).

I always hope to see the Bills do well. Hopefully today was a preview of what we'll see in the... !!! I'm not saying it!!! but you get the idea ;-)

Never met a Bills fan who was a jerk. Good luck the rest of the way, Buffalo.

Just like to agree with everyone else. It was nice having fans like yall around all week. It was a heck of a game and yall definitely had me scared. Props to the Bills and you fans. Good luck with the rest of the season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom