A message to our Buffalo Visitors (1 Viewer)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to personally thank you guys for visiting our site and carrying yourselves in such a respectful manner. It gets aggravating dealing with some of the morons who drop in and do nothing but trash talk. Its refreshing when an opponent's fans visit and actually adds something to the debate/conversation.

Good luck to you guys.

Oh and don't be a stranger. We have several other boards on the site that get great traffic and are frequented by many other fans.
The EE board is a great place to talk about politics, current events, etc.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Yes, our Bills fans guests have been very respectful and have added a lot of good discussion. Stick around; I love visiting other teams' sites and getting another perspective on the NFL. It helps with my FF roster decisions, too... :)

I would like to say the Saints can win even if Brees gets shut down they can still win. That says a lot for you guys, your defense is a lot better than everyone thought. Goodluck in the future, please get a win next week for us!

I would like to say the Saints can win even if Brees gets shut down they can still win. That says a lot for you guys, your defense is a lot better than everyone thought. Goodluck in the future, please get a win next week for us!

It's in the Dome....done deal.

The score doesn't show how close that game acutally was. I was worried all the way until we knelt the ball bro. Very good game, you guys could definatly make a play for your division, aspecially after next week! Good game bro, stay positive. We have been there for years, but its our time! See you in the superbowl!

Bills fans are first class. I just don't understand why you guys boo your team so much. I guess its frustration.

Agreed!!

Wanted to add too that the Bills Fans raised the bar for intelligent football talk coming from visiting teams to our forum. Good on you and here's to a healthy productive season for your team!

Kudos to the Bills and their fans. The game was definitely a lot closer than the final score indicated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom