A Monday Night Game?? (1 Viewer)

deltadawg

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we will get one this year?? I love the Dome on Monday Nights!!!

we should have a home monday night game since we have to give up a home game to go to london.

but i dunno if we will. whens the schedule come out? april or may?

I would think the league would send us a premier home game at least once or twice this season to make up for London. It will generate additional revenue and exposure for the city. Perhaps a Thanksgiving Day game in order to get extra shoppers into town for the holiday weekend.

just as long as its not the home opener in the third week of the season

the NFL is already compensating the team for the London game. I think the league is giving the team an opportunity. The London game is a positive. Not to jack the thread... sorry

I prefer the Sunday night games.

Oh yeah... what better spotlight than a post-season game?

That's tops on my wishlist.

well the saints had 4 prime time games last year and the BLEW 2 of them... but the other two the blew the other team out their own house.

I'd just sooner not open up the year on the road to the defending SB champs........although since I don't think we play New York this year (since didn't technically we finish 3rd in the division, not 2nd?) we might get off the hook.

........although since I don't think we play New York this year (since didn't technically we finish 3rd in the division, not 2nd?) we might get off the hook.

Correct. We play the 3rd place teams from the NFC East and West (at Washington, home vs SF).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom