A month without gaming... (1 Viewer)

RayRay

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I decided to give this a shot. Given the current economic climate, the amount of work for my daily gainful employment increasing, the return of my second job, and a grand amount of final planning for my wedding, I have decided to forego gaming for the month of October.

I went by my local GameStop and traded in Batman:AA and KZ2 for extra credit towards MW2 which hits in November. That, combined with some gift cards I got from a couples shower (damn, my friends took good care of me), I'm able to grab some of the interesting titles coming out for the end of the year, and some others that are already out. So far, here's my list:

MW2 (preordered)
Dragon Age: Origins
Ultimate Alliance 2
Uncharted 1&2

Anyone have any other recommendations?

Buy KZ2 again. Help boost sales so it don't look like a complete joke.

Might wanna wait for the reviews of a few other games as well.

Im going with Demon's Souls, but that is just a personal preference in game style.

I decided to give this a shot. Given the current economic climate, the amount of work for my daily gainful employment increasing, the return of my second job, and a grand amount of final planning for my wedding, I have decided to forego gaming for the month of October.

I went by my local GameStop and traded in Batman:AA and KZ2 for extra credit towards MW2 which hits in November. That, combined with some gift cards I got from a couples shower (damn, my friends took good care of me), I'm able to grab some of the interesting titles coming out for the end of the year, and some others that are already out. So far, here's my list:

MW2 (preordered)
Dragon Age: Origins
Ultimate Alliance 2
Uncharted 1&2

Anyone have any other recommendations?

Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma..

Also I enjoyed Marvel 2, and currently own it. Its a game that you could play through a couple of times...but to beat it is only like 10-12 hours with side missions so just an FYI..

I gave up gaming indirectly (due to what I gave up for lent) for a month... I started to read books and stuff it sucked...come back to the dark side...

With everything going on in October, I just have things I absolutely have to get done between my two jobs and finalizing wedding plans with my fiancee (fact: the more you help them, the more freedom they give you when its done!!!). So I'm saving some money so that I can get some great games when the free time is back come November.

I had considered some other games, Madden, ODST, just to kill time till then, but then I figured this was a better route.

"Twenty4seven Buy KZ2 again. Help boost sales so it don't look like a complete joke. "

No, that's why I got rid of it in the first place. But that's also why I'm avoiding ODST, as I don't know if you remember, but playing with y'all in Halo 3 was brutal, I just can't hang, y'all are way over my level. Modern Warfare I fared much better in.

"Twenty4seven Buy KZ2 again. Help boost sales so it don't look like a complete joke. "

No, that's why I got rid of it in the first place. But that's also why I'm avoiding ODST, as I don't know if you remember, but playing with y'all in Halo 3 was brutal, I just can't hang, y'all are way over my level. Modern Warfare I fared much better in.

Fair enough. But if you ever wanna give Halo another try, you're always welcome with me and the fellas.

Fair enough. But if you ever wanna give Halo another try, you're always welcome with me and the fellas.

I appreciate that, but I have since passed my copy to a buddy who had a baby and had to buy diapers instead of games. I wonder if he even has time to play it...

:no: Now wait a minute. I'm willing to ghey it up a bit for fun, but I'm not going to listen to Michael Jackson music under any circumstances.

but there is s ferris wheel and a donkey ride :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom