A new medical problem found with marijuana use. (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

I was reading an article about this and was shocked. We hear about theme benefits but this is one of the first truly negative things I've heard about the use of marijuana.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I was reading an article about this and was shocked. We hear about theme benefits but this is one of the first truly negative things I've heard about the use of marijuana.
No the first truly negative thing you heard was that it's illegal.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score

Pretty mild compared to side effects from prescription medication I see advertised on TV...

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty mild compared to side effects from prescription medication I see advertised on TV...
When the commercial is a 60 second spot and they list side effects for a solid 15 seconds (I forget which one, but I'm pretty sure I remember timing one this long before), why in the shirt would you want to put that into your body?

Reaction score
So you're saying the worst that we've found about weed is that long term heavy use could cause some gastro issues which go away after stopping use.

How's that compare to long term heavy use of tobacco or alcohol? I think it's a positive that simply stopping reverses the impact. Cancer and liver failure don't exactly respond that same way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom