A new medical problem found with marijuana use. (1 Viewer)

So you're saying the worst that we've found about weed is that long term heavy use could cause some gastro issues which go away after stopping use.

How's that compare to long term heavy use of tobacco or alcohol? I think it's a positive that simply stopping reverses the impact. Cancer and liver failure don't exactly respond that same way.

So you're saying the worst that we've found about weed is that long term heavy use could cause some gastro issues which go away after stopping use.

How's that compare to long term heavy use of tobacco or alcohol? I think it's a positive that simply stopping reverses the impact. Cancer and liver failure don't exactly respond that same way.
i already crop-dust people. what an extra toot?

When the commercial is a 60 second spot and they list side effects for a solid 15 seconds (I forget which one, but I'm pretty sure I remember timing one this long before), why in the shirt would you want to put that into your body?
My favorite mentioned hallucinations and possible involuntary loss of control of facial muscles is my favorite. I have no idea what drug that was because I typically tune out the odd commercial that finds its way to my ear drums, but those issues certainly caught my attention. That one, but another that mentioned "anal leakage" are all time side effects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom