A new medical problem found with marijuana use. (1 Viewer)

I've had them a couple time in my life they might only be a an A or low B cup "somewhere around SoupCan Dan's size" but they stink.

well Soupcan kind of makes them hot. Please don’t tell him I said so though.

On a real note, his av always reminded me of a man called horse.

1581734116477.jpeg

gravity is not kind to boobs over time. Hanging your body weight from them can’t be either.

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

I was reading an article about this and was shocked. We hear about theme benefits but this is one of the first truly negative things I've heard about the use of marijuana.

No the first truly negative thing you heard was that it's illegal.

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

I was reading an article about this and was shocked. We hear about theme benefits but this is one of the first truly negative things I've heard about the use of marijuana.
Pretty mild compared to side effects from prescription medication I see advertised on TV...

Marijuana is probably the best treatment for hyperemesis. Unfortunately, some states will take a new born away from a mother for a drug test that was not consented.

The girl at the dispensary said that have a strain for that

Pretty mild compared to side effects from prescription medication I see advertised on TV...

When the commercial is a 60 second spot and they list side effects for a solid 15 seconds (I forget which one, but I'm pretty sure I remember timing one this long before), why in the shirt would you want to put that into your body?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom