A New Saints Fan Born Today. Bigchin Jr. Has Arrived (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Behind enenmy lines in Atlanta via New Orleans &am
I just got a call from Bigchinguy. Rick's wife Lauren just gave birth to Cooper Gray Weaver this evening. He is a healthy 9 lbs 1 oz. Both mother and child are doing fine. I suggested the names Marques Colston Weaver and Joe Horn Weaver but Lauren wasn't buying it. Congratulations Rick and Lauren. God bless.

DUde, you might want to take their last name off of your post for privacy reasons.

And congratulations! He's a big baby and should make a fine addition to the Saints someday.

Well, little Cooper IS going to need a Christmas outfit...

Welcome Cooper! We NEEDE every SAINTS FAN we can get! Good on you all WEAVERS! Kiss Mom for all of us!

What 'Cha'all gonna do NEXT wek when we need another WIN against Dallas?? Got another one on the way?

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX COOPER GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that Saints outfit your kid is wearing. Cooper is going to look good in the Black and Gold. This kid is going to be huge when he grows up. Rick is 6' 3" (I think) and his wife isn't a lot shorter than him.

Thanks- it was a gift from his grandfather. it is a set- onesie, bib, and booties. Jr outgrew the booties in about 5 minutes but the onesie and bib are big enough for the whole season. The hat was separate. CHeck the Saints website if you are interested, they have some other stuff for babies.

Maybe Lauren would like some black and gold roses? :ezbill:

He missed watching the game? Horrible planning on their part. They should have sat down 9 months ago and thought this through more.

On a day like today how could he not name the kid Reggie? :shrug:

He missed watching the game? Horrible planning on their part. They should have sat down 9 months ago and thought this through more.

Something tells me they were too busy to talk right about then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom