A Pep Talk From The Goat! (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a real special moment with y’all. As you may or may not know, I am a Highschool and Spring League Head Coach. (Spring League is HS in the spring, community ball) I also have the honour of owning my own sod business, which I have had since I graduated Highschool.

The best thing I have been able to do, through all these years, is provide employment for athletes, as they transition from Highschool to University Football and Even Help them bridge the gap while they are waiting for their internships.

We have done some amazing things recently, a true testament to the boys that come in and work their butts off every day. In many ways, 2020 for us, was like the 09 Saints. And this year we are firing like the 11 team.

So with that, may have made a little donation to the Brees Dream Foundation in return for a Huge Pep Talk from The Goat!

I can’t begin to explain the impact of Drew’s words on these young men. Not only did it give them a major boost, but it made them really take a second to consider how they do what they do. The boys have been killing it since the pep talk, but more importantly, I have seen them really be conscious of every little thing they do.

That only comes from a Pep Talk from the true GOAT!

Just wanted to share some of the great words of wisdom from the greatest player in Saints History (because they relate to all of us) and take that moment to soak in how special his words are.

Who Dat

Attachments

• IMG_4327.m4v
    11.2 MB
That’s really cool. I think more current and former players are popping up on there all the time.

I love cameo. I was able to use it to get a message for my wife on her birthday. Randy Mantooth from “Emergency”. I done good with that one. :)

I would run through a wall for that guy. I would eat the scorpion at Lucy’s for that guy. I would puke on Bourbon for that guy. About the only thing I would not do for him is become a Failclowns fan for him. Like he would ask 😆.

DB = GOAT and it’s not even close

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom