A Pie Chart of Saint pick from 100 different Mock Drafts (2 Viewers)

We are paying Harper 7 million this year and 8 million next year. He isn't worth nearly that much. Draft Vaccaro then trade Ivory and Harper to the Jets for a 2nd rounder. That would be awesome.

You not only missed the point but somehow created an impossible scenario out of it. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

We are paying Harper 7 million this year and 8 million next year. He isn't worth nearly that much. Draft Vaccaro then trade Ivory and Harper to the Jets for a 2nd rounder. That would be awesome.

Haha yes awesome, but not even madden would accept this trade.

How many safeties drafted in the first round have been a difference maker since Sean Taylor? and Vaccaro is far from Taylor, hes not even an Eric Berry

We need a pass rusher, or at least someone who will make an impact, on either side of the ball.

Please no Vacarro. We already have Roman Harper.

*Macolm Jenkins.

That's who Varraco plays very similar too except he lacks good range. He tackles extremely well, but honestly after watching him play extensively he's the last thing we need to add to our team. I think people are hyping him up to be Earl Thomas coming out of UT which he isn't. At all. Hell, give me Cyprien at 15 (if worse came to worse) over Varraco.

So let's see... based on the chart I guess we can therefore eliminate Mingo, Jones, Vacarro, Rhodes, Ansah, and Richardson as potential picks then? Because everyone knows the Saints will do something unexpected tomorrow night.

What did it look like two years ago? lol.

Mingo's gonna flop in the NFL....I'll gladly eat crow if he doesn't, but....ya'll got some serious LSU love goin on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom