A player that I believe would be better than DRC (1 Viewer)

what??? If i ask if there's a problem you take that to mean malice? How nicely can it be put? I asked if there was one in the meaning of the word. If so then I'd delete it and PM yop are do something else to fix the "problem"
And NO I wasn't replying to my own thread, I was populating it with info on this player. Both of those are from separate websites with different addy's. Don't want to infringe on any copyright laws.

Again... is there a problem with this that annoys you? if so we can fix that

Calm down man...get over it...i'm passed it, I responded to your thread....again I ask...."what are you gonna fight me now"...you seem real aggresive, I said why I wrote what I wrote, what clearer explanation do you need?

Actually he did dominate on his level. Stats don't tell the whole story of a cornerback. He was rarely thrown at, so his stats won't be the same as some others. Not saying that it would translate to the nfl, but it might.

I wasn't really going by stats, I was going off what I've been watching on television as they brake down the draft...they poke holes in just about everybody (see; Dorsey) and that was one of the things they said about him...didn't dominate what is perceived as "lower competition".......I'm just the messenger.

Ok see your flat out wrong, he was red shirted and could have left as a sophmore when he had just as good a year if he was trying to "cash in". The reason he left now is because he has a first round grade, and graduated academicly from the university of Kansas. He could have stayed in school to play one more year of football and take say ball room dancing (like say Matt Leinart), and even worse risk injury on the field. Or he can give the NFL a shot and see what hes got.

Lets put this knock on him to bed, because its silly and you have no clue what his reasons for declaring as a Jr. (rs) Or if it was money related.

Wow... I hadn't realized that he's already graduated. Judging by his comments to think he's simply cashing in would make him look like a great actor.

I like his motivation. With injuries considered and taking in the fact that he's gathered many awards--plus a gradute-- well why in the world would someone who isn't already financially "set for life" not go pro?

Great post SuperQuincy.

I think a big thing I like about Talib is he's just a down and out football player. Defence, offence, special teams...he brings it.

I really like that. I'm always nervouc about the "athletes who play football". I'd much rather the "football player who is an athlete". look at the Pats - they're all about football players, not atheletes - Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison...etc.

I'd rather an instinctive guy who knows how to play and won't make mistakes/missteps, then a guy who doesn't know what he's doing, but has the blazing 40 time to cover up his mistakes at the collegiate level.

Wow... I hadn't realized that he's already graduated. Judging by his comments to think he's simply cashing in would make him look like a great actor.

I like his motivation. With injuries considered and taking in the fact that he's gathered many awards--plus a gradute-- well why in the world would someone who isn't already financially "set for life" not go pro?

Yes he was at Kansas for 4 years, while I am not sure if he has "graduated yet" I think the a semester is still going on and they "actually graduate" a few months from now. He is scheduled to graduate is a more proper term.

And if he was trying to "cash in" he was eligable for the NFL draft last year being a Soph (rs) and being removed from high school for the required 3 years, and he had a damn fine year his spoh more year too and would have been a first day pick IMO had he left then. But he went back to school for another year to get his education, because there is life after football and if his career dosen't pan out.

All the arguing and fighting over which CB we'll take... all the hoping and praying that Glen D or Ellis will fall... when its all said and done... we'll all be in front of our TV yelling and cussing at the guy the Saints pick. They never let me down... I yell and cuss at just about every pick...

Great post SuperQuincy.

I think a big thing I like about Talib is he's just a down and out football player. Defence, offence, special teams...he brings it.

I really like that. I'm always nervouc about the "athletes who play football". I'd much rather the "football player who is an athlete". look at the Pats - they're all about football players, not atheletes - Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison...etc.

I'd rather an instinctive guy who knows how to play and won't make mistakes/missteps, then a guy who doesn't know what he's doing, but has the blazing 40 time to cover up his mistakes at the collegiate level.

Funny you mention him and them, In RCM's predict a draft day shocker thread, I left one I think will happen.

Calm down man...get over it...i'm passed it, I responded to your thread....again I ask...."what are you gonna fight me now"...you seem real aggresive, I said why I wrote what I wrote, what clearer explanation do you need?

Aggresive? How? You ask a question that implies that I'm having a conversation with myself. That's not the case at all. You still don't get it apparently.

How I'm being aggresive here is puzzling. I don't need an explanation and am calm as can be. I started a thread with two different web articles and placed them in the order that I thought they ought to be viewed. You took that to mean I was having a conversation with myself and called me out on it. The funny thing is you were wrong then and still are.

Calm down man

What are you gonna fight me now?, I was just asking because, well you were the only one replying...to your own thread.....

Did you happen to note that only two minutes had passed between his first and second posts? It seemed obvious to me that he intended to start his thread off with two posts quoting from different sources.

Aggresive? How? You ask a question that implies that I'm having a conversation with myself. That's not the case at all. You still don't get it apparently.

How I'm being aggresive here is puzzling. I don't need an explanation and am calm as can be. I started a thread with two different web articles and placed them in the order that I thought they ought to be viewed. You took that to mean I was having a conversation with myself and called me out on it. The funny thing is you were wrong then and still are.

Calm down man

Ohhhhh, ok, your upset I "called you out"...not my intent...but you were the first 3 post on your own thread...I mean if I didnt ask, someone else would of, I wasnt trying to call you out...I even gave my thoughts on your topic, what else can I do?

Talib... isn't he the guy that couldn't run in a straight line at the Combine?

I think we should get the tallest, fastest CB available to stop all the humongous WR's in the game today. If that's Talib, so be it.

Ohhhhh, ok, your upset I "called you out"...not my intent...but you were the first 3 post on your own thread...I mean if I didnt ask, someone else would of, I wasnt trying to call you out...I even gave my thoughts on your topic, what else can I do?

It's no problem except that I was NOT replying to my own thread. Here's what Road Trippin wrote and I could not have put it better:

Did you happen to note that only two minutes had passed between his first and second posts? It seemed obvious to me that he intended to start his thread off with two posts quoting from different sources.

And BTW the 3rd thread that has been deleted was my failed attempt to add a picture of the guy

.....Are you his girl?

That's it -- keep digging. The fact is that rather than read his posts for their substance your first instinct was to be "cute." You came off looking silly and now you want to act like you were innocent.

Leave it alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom