A player that I believe would be better than DRC (1 Viewer)

Talib... isn't he the guy that couldn't run in a straight line at the Combine?

I think we should get the tallest, fastest CB available to stop all the humongous WR's in the game today. If that's Talib, so be it.

I couldn't bear to listen to Mayock so I watched very little of the combine. But from what I've gathered Talib had a very good workout in Indy. Are you sure that's who you are talking about and if so what happened at the combine with the straight line run thing?

I couldn't bear to listen to Mayock so I watched very little of the combine. But from what I've gathered Talib had a very good workout in Indy. Are you sure that's who you are talking about and if so what happened at the combine with the straight line run thing?

Talib stumbled in one drill, and now he can't even walk correctly according to most.

But I gathered he had great interviews with all the teams, caught everything throw at him (even the play when he stumbled, he made a break and went into light speed and still caught the ball) Had a solid 40 time, 2nd highest vertical, tied for first in broad jump and had a great everything else.

Only problem, is Deion wasn't yelling "I got my name on you" 6 million times in his favor.

Talib stumbled in one drill, and now he can't even walk correctly according to most.

But I gathered he had great interviews with all the teams, caught everything throw at him (even the play when he stumbled, he made a break and went into light speed and still caught the ball) Had a solid 40 time, 2nd highest vertical, tied for first in broad jump and had a great everything else.

Only problem, is Deion wasn't yelling "I got my name on you" 6 million times in his favor.

I've heard it was reported that they made a mistake on measuring arm lengths at the combine and that as a result the verticals could all have been low by about 5 inches. if this true...

It's no problem except that I was NOT replying to my own thread. Here's what Road Trippin wrote and I could not have put it better:

Did you happen to note that only two minutes had passed between his first and second posts? It seemed obvious to me that he intended to start his thread off with two posts quoting from different sources.

And BTW the 3rd thread that has been deleted was my failed attempt to add a picture of the guy

I understand you werent responding to your own thread man....can this stop now?

Meily-- its obvious you are the aggressor. Just drop it.

....and your his sister right?....I dont know how the other two guys got into it?..but i've been trying to backpedal out of this conversation since the beginning, I said what I thought, he said what he thought I was doing, I said what I was "trying" to do and now two more have jumped in....?

Last edited:
....and your his Sister?

it could stop but someone won't let it now will they?

but go ahead and reply and you can have the last word. Maybe that will provide some otherwise inaccessable grace for your exit.

Calm down man...get over it...i'm passed it, I responded to your thread....again I ask...."what are you gonna fight me now"...you seem real aggresive, I said why I wrote what I wrote, what clearer explanation do you need?

I love how some make rude comments on here and then get offended when someone calls them out on it. Another case of someone being a natural smart---! And then turning it on the person they attacked to begin with. Get a clue Meily if you got nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

I love how some make rude comments on here and then get offended when someone calls them out on it. Another case of someone being a natural smart---! And then turning it on the person they attacked to begin with. Get a clue Meily if you got nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

you should of checked page three, before responding to page one...I've explained myself.

hey a I like this guy in the middle parts of round #1?

waddya think?

you should of checked page three, before responding to page one...I've explained myself.

Just because you explain yourself on page 3 doesn't make your remarks on page one any less inflamatory. Just think before you post unless you like getting the attention that it brings you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom