A positive spin if we hire Ryan.... (1 Viewer)

Los Paul

Benchwarmer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As we've all been glued to any media source outlet around trying to figure out who our next DC will be, it looks as though all signs point to our front office signing Ryan. Now I can only speak for myself, but I think I can safely say that we all hate the Cowgirls. With that said wouldn't it be a great day for the Who Dat nation to win yet another Super with someone else that used to coach for the Cowgirls? I would love to see the look on Jerry Jones' face as the clock ticks to zero for our 2nd Super bowl win with his old DC on our sideline!! Coach Payton WILL lead us to the promise land again....WHO DAT!!

definitely would be great! in this league there is always one person on a coaching staff or team who is happy to have been traded the winning team, etc.

for me, a bonus with rob is that he brings a vocal and fiery passion to the position. the media, who sean payton hates, will eat up rob's personality. it can draw more attention to the team, and he will fire up his players in a positive way. we need someone who is smart, loud and has a chip on that shoulder. (not to mention smart and knows his shizz!)

Here's another positive. We have Drew Brees. NOT Jamarcus Russell, Colt McCoy, or Tony Romo. Plus, this may be a stretch, but don't be surprised if Anthony Spencer is someone the Saints may pursue if the money allows it.

Also - how bout this: If Ryan is hired, can't wait for that rematch against the Cowgirls, in the Dome. I'd take a huge Tony Romo meltdown any day.

As we've all been glued to any media source outlet around trying to figure out who our next DC will be, it looks as though all signs point to our front office signing Ryan. Now I can only speak for myself, but I think I can safely say that we all hate the Cowgirls. With that said wouldn't it be a great day for the Who Dat nation to win yet another Super with someone else that used to coach for the Cowgirls? I would love to see the look on Jerry Jones' face as the clock ticks to zero for our 2nd Super bowl win with his old DC on our sideline!! Coach Payton WILL lead us to the promise land again....WHO DAT!!
I still don't want him as our DC! We need a DC,who will bring the wood hard,such as teams like SF,Ravens,and Seahawks

for me, a bonus with rob is that he brings a vocal and fiery passion to the position. the media, who sean payton hates, will eat up rob's personality. i

coach does not allow too much media access for assistants - Thank God That is something that Ryan would have to get used to.

another positive. ryan don'tseem to want to b a hc. a young dc from another team may have higher goals.we would lose them in a year or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom