A reason T.O. why had no catches (1 Viewer)

I think we owe MAJOR kudos to Greer. He owned T.O. in the past, and proved that he still owns him today. How many DBs in the league can say they have completely SHUT DOWN T.O.?? After the last 185 games, ONLY ONE. And that happens to be Jabari Greer!

Dude is a cancer. Did you see the clown act he put on in the postgame interview? Like Dungee said after that interview was played, "That's very hard to coach."

i actually only saw a short clip from the postgame interview, and it looked to me like the media was trying to get him worked up so he'd say something controversial-- but all he kept saying was that he was going to 'go with the plays that are called.'... I was actually impressed with his restraint; What'd i miss??

i actually only saw a short clip from the postgame interview, and it looked to me like the media was trying to get him worked up so he'd say something controversial-- but all he kept saying was that he was going to 'go with the plays that are called.'... I was actually impressed with his restraint; What'd i miss??

Dungy said what he said for a reason. It was obvious TO was displeased with the game plan because he thought the ball wasn't thrown his way enough. "I'm just going with the plays that are called" is clearly a put down of Van Pelt. But that kind of me-ism and whining has been his MO on every team he's ever been with. A smart coach like Dungy would never let a guy like that into his organization.

Why are the fans of all of the teams we've played so far this season so mad and angry after we play them?

:hihi:

I hope this continues for a while!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom