A reminder for tonights game. (1 Viewer)

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
CP3>D-will

Chris Paul>Deron Williams

Christopher Emmanuel Paul is better right now at basketball than Deron Williams will ever be.

chris.paul.jpg

"I am Chris Paul, and I approve of this message."

While I agree CP3 is better I don't get the need to "run down" Deron Williams just to build up CP3. Williams is a pretty good player having a pretty good year as well. MVP worthy like a certain player?No. But pretty dang good non-the less.

Per Game

Glossary / Convert to CSV / Convert to PRE / Click column headers to sort
<table class="sortable stats_table wide_table" id="per_game"><thead> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <th class="ranker sort_default_asc show_partial_when_sorting" onmouseover="Tip('Rank')" align="right">Rk</th> <th class="tooltip sort_default_asc" align="left">Player</th> <th class="tooltip sort_default_asc" align="left">Season</th> <th class="tooltip sort_default_asc" align="right">Age</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">G</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">GS</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">MP</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">FG</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">FGA</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">FG%</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">3P</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">3PA</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">3P%</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">FT</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">FTA</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">FT%</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">ORB</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">DRB</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">TRB</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">AST</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">STL</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">BLK</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">TOV</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">PF</th> <th class="tooltip" align="right">PTS</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="1" align="right">1</td> <td csk="Paul,Chris" align="left">Chris Paul</td> <td align="left">2007-08</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">74</td> <td align="right">74</td> <td align="right">37.7</td> <td align="right">8.1</td> <td align="right">16.5</td> <td align="right">.491</td> <td align="right">1.2</td> <td align="right">3.2</td> <td align="right">.372</td> <td align="right">4.1</td> <td align="right">4.9</td> <td align="right">.853</td> <td align="right">0.8</td> <td align="right">3.2</td> <td align="right">4.0</td> <td align="right">11.5</td> <td align="right">2.7</td> <td align="right">0.0</td> <td align="right">2.5</td> <td align="right">2.3</td> <td align="right">21.5</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="2" align="right">2</td> <td csk="Williams,Deron" align="left">Deron Williams</td> <td align="left">2007-08</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">77</td> <td align="right">77</td> <td align="right">37.6</td> <td align="right">7.1</td> <td align="right">13.8</td> <td align="right">.512</td> <td align="right">1.0</td> <td align="right">2.5</td> <td align="right">.400</td> <td align="right">4.1</td> <td align="right">5.1</td> <td align="right">.803</td> <td align="right">0.4</td> <td align="right">2.6</td> <td align="right">3.0</td> <td align="right">10.5</td> <td align="right">1.1</td> <td align="right">0.3</td> <td align="right">3.4</td> <td align="right">2.4</td> <td align="right">19.2</td></tr></tbody></table>

While I agree CP3 is better I don't get the need to "run down" Deron Williams just to build up CP3.

I didn't really tear him down, just flaunted the greatness of CP, but a lot of Hornet/CP fans do tear him down to build up CP3. And I'll tell you why. It's a rivalry. Jazz fans hate CP3 and us, and I have no problem dishing the hate right back out. There's nothing like good ole fashioned hate in sports.:9:

I agree with slowchild.....What is the deal with Hornets fans hating on Williams just because....I know Paul and D Will are very comparable and from the same draft class, but why does one have to suck and the other one is the MVP?

They're both good. I think Williams has proven that he knows how to defend Paul very well.. He's not nearly as quick as Paul, but he is in pretty much the same mold. Both handle the ball very well and they make the right play when the ball is in their hands.

Only major difference I can see is Williams has done it in the playoffs. Paul hasn't yet.

If somehow CP3>>>>>Deron like you say he is, he better get to the Western Conference championship this year.

The Hornets fans are nothing compared the Jazz fans. I stopped going to the Jazz sites because they hate Chris so much they had a whole thread dedicated to talking about his mother. I can say the Hornets fans haven't stooped that low.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom