A Saints fan pays tribute to Julio Jones (1 Viewer)

Great player who wasn’t a diva. Props to him who gave it all he had for that franchise. Tried to wrap up the Super Bowl with an impossible catch to put them in easy FG range but coaches blew it.
Hope Julio has a really great year in Tennessee, except against N.O. Just to rub the salt crystals in the Falcons Road Rash wound

Great player who wasn’t a diva. Props to him who gave it all he had for that franchise. Tried to wrap up the Super Bowl with an impossible catch to put them in easy FG range but coaches blew it.
All jokes aside that catch was unbelievable. If not for the disaster that immediately followed, it goes down as one of the best catches in NFL history. I've banged on Julio for disappearing for long stretches and putting up empty stats but the dude showed up to play that night.

I remember him running down Lattimore and putting the boom on him. Thought he was going to fumble.
I also remember Lattimore sniffing out a screen to Julio and dropping the boom on him in the backfield... Julio looked like he was gonna cry when he got up. 🤭 Probably my second favorite Lattimore play behind the butt-interception, which I was lucky enough to drive down with my family and see first hand. Good times. 😌

Julio was the reason other WRs like Ridley shined.
Im very curious how the Falcons Offense will substitute that threat to get their someone open.

Good for us! Still I gonna miss those beautiful fumbles

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom