A Scary Team this year (3 Viewers)

The team that is scary to me is the San Francisco 49ers. They were just in the super bowl and had a tremendous draft, the first two players they picked were top notch and then they added Tunsil. They very good coaching staff and seems like John Lynch is panning out to be a great general manager, thank God the only thing you're missing is a top notch QB , but he is still young also , this could be a scary team for a long time lots of young talent

Who do they plan on throwing the ball to? Seems like they got rid of all their WRs. They drafted one in the 1st but I don’t think he is some elite player.

I believe they had a great run scheme last year. The NFL figures that stuff out in the offseason. You get one year to surprise everyone, and they almost took advantage of that and won it all. Everybody figured the Rams out. I think that 49er running attack gets figured out this offseason.

Dallas. They just had a great draft. And, they now have a great Coaching Staff to go along with it, and one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. Before, we could always count on Jason Garret to keep them down. Not now. This team is now very scary. The only thing is they are a new staff with no Off-Season to get ready. This should play into our hands. Still, they are a team to keep an eye on.
Thanks for the laugh.

Their biggest issue/obstacle is still there....JERRY! As long as he is there the will continue to underachieve

Their offense will be tough.

Their defense will not.
I dont know how you can say this and believe what you are saying about their defense, considering how tough they played the Saints the past two years. But OK.

I dont know how you can say this and believe what you are saying about their defense, considering how tough they played the Saints the past two years. But OK.

They lost two of the players who gave us the most trouble: Byron Jones, a true lockdown number-1 CB, and Robert Quinn.

Dallas. They just had a great draft. And, they now have a great Coaching Staff to go along with it, and one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. Before, we could always count on Jason Garret to keep them down. Not now. This team is now very scary. The only thing is they are a new staff with no Off-Season to get ready. This should play into our hands. Still, they are a team to keep an eye on.
Uh, not really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom