A secret weapon as we continue (2 Viewers)

THE TRUTH26

The Deuce will be loose!
Reaction score
to the end of the season will be......... TE Billy Miller. I know some may be shocked but he's a very athletic player and you saw some of those flashes with that big catch against Tampa. I believe his roles with the offense will increase each game.

GO SAINTS

He was a very good receiving TE before, just not a good blocker. He can shake it loose on the field.

Not to rain on your parade but he had 1 catch.

Yea he caught his ball when it counted...other TE's on this team drop the ball to often....I think he just needs to be given a chance like a few other's have this year and see what he can do maybe he is another hidden treasure on this team.

So he makes 1 circus catch and now he's the new weapon? Sorry but I need more than that.

He reminds me of Wiggens in Minn. in size and catching ability. He isnt that fast and cant catch 3 or 4 balls a game but is a good #2 TE. The thing I cant understand is Larie. Miller just signed and he beat him out in the first week he is on the team? Props to Campbell also for stepping up after Conwell went down.

it doesnt matter if we have a tight end that gets no catches, anything is better than conwell. i rather see someone get no catches, than see conwell get no catches with 3 drops

His statistics seem a bit odd, having a couple good receiving seasons, yet not starting more than 8 games in a season, then disappearing for a couple years. Billy Miller for a couple years was David Carr's safety valve and was productive catching the ball. I don't know what caused him to drop off the face of the Earth the last couple years, but I think he will make some plays for us down the stretch. He will be a nice receiving option out of the two TE set.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133365

I simply said he'd become a solid weapon. You can take it with a grain of salt for all I care. It was my prediction and with how Brees likes to use the tight ends in the passing game I think it may hold true. So boooooya

Is it me or did Miller look extremely out of shape last week? This guy is nothing more than a situational player right now IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom