A surprisingly positive article from Scooter (1 Viewer)

Scooter was pretty good... in 2009.

Too bad he can't turn back the clock.

#DeservesWhatHeGets

I don't read into anyone article and develop my own opinion. Without reading, I would let things play out. It is still early and most of these players haven't play significant games especially Turner and Young. We know about Werner, Adebo. But reading through camp report, Turner and Young is getting there. To some small degree, Book is improving. But if we can get Turner to be the player he is capable of being and Young contributing, then I would say that was a successful draft.

I don't read into anyone article and develop my own opinion. Without reading, I would let things play out. It is still early and most of these players haven't play significant games especially Turner and Young. We know about Werner, Adebo. But reading through camp report, Turner and Young is getting there. To some small degree, Book is improving. But if we can get Turner to be the player he is capable of being and Young contributing, then I would say that was a successful draft.
I heard Landon Young is taking snaps with the 1st team. So, he may get a look as a swing tackle.

The first three weeks of training camp have done wonders for the perception of the Saintsā€™ 2021 draft class.

A month ago, the class looked utilitarian at best.

I don't understand where he's coming from on this. These guys are just entering their second year in the league lol. He's talking about them like they've been in the league for years and are just now turning the corner. He talks like there is a negative perception of the 2021 draft class. I haven't seen much of that. A lot of people have been really pleased with the class so far and most feel like it's too early to know one way or the other. Just an odd article.

I don't understand where he's coming from on this. These guys are just entering their second year in the league lol. He's talking about them like they've been in the league for years and are just now turning the corner. He talks like there is a negative perception of the 2021 draft class. I haven't seen much of that. A lot of people have been really pleased with the class so far and most feel like it's too early to know one way or the other. Just an odd article.

Glad you read it and not me.... good try Scooter, I'm not clicking it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom