A thread for all of the "Sky is Falling" fans.... (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
For all of you season ticket holder fans who have been posting all year that you are not renewing, could you at least post your seats on Ticket Exchange on SR and let some fans have a shot at the seats before you just turn them back over to the Saints?

For all of you season ticket holder fans who have been posting all year that you are not renewing, could you at least post your seats on Ticket Exchange on SR and let some fans have a shot at the seats before you just turn them back over to the Saints?
I would be happy to take two tickets off someone.

The only real issue for me with the Saints relates to New Orleans and vehicles getting broken in to just a few blocks from the Dome during the game. I saw the aftermath of this after a game. Besides that, I'll keep my tickets for many years. I wish the city had more police on patrol in the area during a game. I saw the aftermath of one of these mass break-ins and the fans looked pretty upset.

I've seen some REALLY bad Saints teams, the 2022 Saints would be considered just below average for the Saints, given the all time history.

Not sure if DA is the answer, my bet is he is not, but you never know.

We were spoiled with Drew Brees and Sean Payton. What a run!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom