a trade we need to make now (1 Viewer)

bebo

Rookie
Reaction score
I have in mind a trade we need to make now. we need to do whatever is necessary to trade for the best guard we can trade for. we can game plan to help one lineman, but we can not game plan enough to help two lineman. we have put our eggs in one basket(THANKS, SEAN PAYTON) by drafting for offense and defensive backs when we needed two guards and a pure pass rushing defensive end. any success we have will be because of drew brees and his play. our defense will have little pass rush and we will not be able to run the ball if drew can not pass. FOR ALL OF YOU NAYSAYERS, we will not win without drew brees and we will have him in a hospital bed at worst or not playing his best if he is under constant and immediate pressure. NO BREES EQUALS A 3-13 RECORD. I hope next year we will forget about payton's obsession with wr's and db's and concentrate on both lines in the draft and f.a.

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well, this is an entirely new twist on our team I had not at all considered. If only someone had brought it up before.

hookedsaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
A trade in mind? I guess I'll keep waiting for this proposed best gaurd in the league we are trading for and what we're giving up....weak dawg...real weak

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Our best offensive years we had Strief and Bushrod. And unlike Tackles on an island Guards always have the center helping them. This is not as catastrophic as many think.

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Screw trading for the best guard. I think we should go and take one. Just find out where a really really good, really really huuuuge guard lives and make him an offer that he can't refuse. Knowwhatimsaying.

OP

bebo

Rookie
Reaction score
I would think for witty folks like you all it would be obvious that you have to call other teams to see who might be available amongst the guards that they have on their teams. I would think that you then negotiate with the teams to see what it would take to get the available guards from their teams. I did not call any of them, therefore I do not have a specific proposal for all of you highly critical folks. I also think you should use your sharp minds to interpret what someone means instead of trying to flame their ***. I will explain future posts better so that you folks will have less to do than critique other's posts.

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
wait... the trade you have in mind is literally just "Trade for the best guard"?

WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THAT? ITS SO SIMPLE.

Definitely needs a whole thread.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
**** why didn't Loomis think of this? I simply cannot believe this hasn't been thought of. I know teams must be lining up to get rid of their best guards in a trade. Dang dude you're a genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saints 318

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/xT5LMBoFcZMHoNzSTu" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/What the Fork!-confused-dumbfounded-xT5LMBoFcZMHoNzSTu">via GIPHY</a></p>

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Screw trading for the best guard. I think we should go and take one. Just find out where a really really good, really really huuuuge guard lives and make him an offer that he can't refuse. Knowwhatimsaying.

Attachments

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Maybe Sean is calling every team.
We don't know.
But I love the idea of trading for the best guard.

I also think we should trade for Von Miller.
And Adrian Peterson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom