A trend that's killing me.... (1 Viewer)

MoJoMan

Reaction score
Need your advice. The first game of the season (as a joke) I had my usual group of friends over to watch the game and I wore my Aaron Brooks jersy. Well we won so everybody jokinly said that it was because I wore the old #2.

So I wore it again the second week. Naturally I couldn't stand to be seen in it but we were winning. Figures the first I don't wear the damn thing we lose, so I started wearing it again.

Naturally that couldn't last as this weekend I went to my grannie's 95 birthday party so I had to wear a suit and tie.

This week I'm back on the sofa with the guys.

Question: What would you do?

Taceo

Saintastic
Reaction score
I wore my Brooks jersey for the rest of the day after the Ravens shalaking... I felt it was the appropriate punishment for the way the team played.

So suck it up, and wear that Brooks jersey proudly for the rest of the season!

Darb

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Ravens loss was my bad, first home game I missed this season. But don't worry, I shouldn't miss another one for the rest of the season and I'll have my same unwashed shirt on that I wore to the other home games. ;)

OP
MoJoMan

MoJoMan

Reaction score
How about from now on, you make Grannie wear the Brooks jersey? :idee-puis-non:
She would have done it if she thought it would help, but really all she needs to do is pray and stuff happens. I guess she isn't a big football fan.

boxerharley

Very Banned
Reaction score
I think its because I broke out the Shuler Jersey this year and I have wore in on all three of our loses, Im sorry guys its my fault !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom