A True LSU Fan!! (1 Viewer)

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hah...Got this in my email today..my nephew attending his first LSU game tonight in Baton Rouge against Ole Miss.

Nathaniel.jpg

Your nephew witnessed quite a thriller for his first time out. I guess he ain't too bad for mojo after all :D

Your nephew witnessed quite a thriller for his first time out. I guess he ain't too bad for mojo after all :D

Yeah...I know the little guy is very pumped. He talked to my sis during the game and said that he put the signs up because the team wasn't doing too good and his Mom, said "No. You have to bring those signs back out in case the players can see them and they might come back and win!" Well, she said he immediately grabbed those signs and waved them the rest of the time. I think, from this day forward, he'll probably be a firm believer in signs for years to come! :D

Well, I thought I'd share one more thing about this little fella. On Thanksgiving, I was sitting at my Aunt's house in Baton Rouge, where we were having our Thanksgiving meal and my nephew comes up and plops next to me on the sofa. He immediately picked up the Sports section of The Advocate, which was in front of us and opened it up like a pro. I asked what he was reading and he looked at me, almost surprised, and said, "I'm reading the stats on the Saints and LSU!" :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom