A vaccine question...... (1 Viewer)

Well, at least you guys aren’t in the great state of California which is continually pausing to update a rollout that they paused to update a rollout. Good grief this state honestly couldn’t come up with a well thought out plan and execute it if someone gave it to them. Fresno county is now going through another week long pause to put together a new plan.

Which is exactly why we need a FEDERAL plan.. something we’ve been lacking since this whole thing started.

You can get an antibody test but it has to be pretty soon after the exposure and even then their accuracy is questionable

Anyway - I have had a similar experience. I will go to my grave believing that I had COVID last January, but as of now there is no way to tell definitively. But I have had 3 exposures to positives, including one that occurred in a small room over several hours 36 hours before the positive lost his sense of smell/tested positive. I've tested negative each time.

But I am taking the vaccine as soon as I can. I might have had it but I might just be lucky (so far). Not going to risk it.

Almost my situtation to a T -- sons both had it, I had no taste/smell for a week but I tested negative. Doc said just assume I had it.

Almost my situtation to a T -- sons both had it, I had no taste/smell for a week but I tested negative. Doc said just assume I had it.

Yeah, my son tested positive 12 days ago. He had symptoms for several days. No symptoms for last 3 days, but his sense of taste is shot. He says smell is fine. No one else with symptoms in my family so far. Hopefully it stays that way. We'll see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom