A visitor from the Seahawk arena (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So, I have visited that realm at least once for a game....and some times for vacation. What I have in mind this year if there is a game or not is to still visit as I want to see some things there that I missed and am very disappointed in myself for doing such. My planned trip is the end of October as my other trip for see my team was. I dont care what teams are playing, would someone mind assisting with a seat for cost or some such? I am open to options. End of October, like Halloween...so I can pull my mask off finally. LOL If this needs to be moved, do so. Thanks.

Well, this is difficult because the schedule hasn’t even come out, so who knows what dates the Saints will be at home.
Secondly, it’s up in the air if fans will even be allowed in stadiums this year, let alone If the games are even played.
Appreciate you wanting to come visit and spend money here because the New Orleans economy is taking a pounding right now and will be for awhile, but you’re probably jumping the gun at this point.

Well, this is difficult because the schedule hasn’t even come out, so who knows what dates the Saints will be at home.
Secondly, it’s up in the air if fans will even be allowed in stadiums this year, let alone If the games are even played.
Appreciate you wanting to come visit and spend money here because the New Orleans economy is taking a pounding right now and will be for awhile, but you’re probably jumping the gun at this point.

Dang. You didn’t even read the post.

Remember....READING is fundamental. I refer to the original post. The whole post, not just the bits you want to take out. Read it ALL. Please.

Seahawk, I know you live in Idaho and saying this possibly in ignorance since I don't know if you like or follow the NHL, or if you're a fan of other Seattle-area sports teams, but I want to congratulate you and the city of Seattle and the region's sports fans for getting a NHL expansion team which I believe starts playing in 2021. Key Arena in Seattle and the neighborhood and businesses in surrounding areas have REALLY suffered tremendously economically since Sonics relocated to OKC in 2008 12 years ago. Having a NHL team there will really provide a much-needed economic stimulus to the restaurants, bars, and hotels in that part of Seattle.

Seahawk, I know you live in Idaho and saying this possibly in ignorance since I don't know if you like or follow the NHL, or if you're a fan of other Seattle-area sports teams, but I want to congratulate you and the city of Seattle and the region's sports fans for getting a NHL expansion team which I believe starts playing in 2021. Key Arena in Seattle and the neighborhood and businesses in surrounding areas have REALLY suffered tremendously economically since Sonics relocated to OKC in 2008 12 years ago. Having a NHL team there will really provide a much-needed economic stimulus to the restaurants, bars, and hotels in that part of Seattle.
I was a Sonics fan until they were torn away from us. When I went over seas to do a job for a couple of years, I barely got one game on the radio one night. Never missed it tho as I had a lot to do in the Philippines and korea. Hockey is not bad but I am not gonna stress about it. It will help the community and having the girls playing ball helps the area too....Seattle girls basketball team. Thank you. Oh...a friend of mine took me and his wife to an Idaho Steelheads Hockey match here in the Boise area. We had fun and it was interesting. But still, not really my cup of tea as it were.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom