A wild Micheal Thomas comparison (1 Viewer)

I think Jared Cook will come along in terms of overall impact as the year goes on and become, basically, the WR2. It's just that he lines up at TE.

Mike Thomas is truly good enough to be worth TWO receivers. He has two dudes' worth of statistics in that graphic!
that's actually 8 dudes 4wrs each team

I think Jared Cook will come along in terms of overall impact as the year goes on and become, basically, the WR2. It's just that he lines up at TE.

Mike Thomas is truly good enough to be worth TWO receivers. He has two dudes' worth of statistics in that graphic!

Cook is the #22 TE in receiving this year. He’s not a #2 WR. I’m just thrilled he is starting to produce like an average starting TE.

Cook is a true TE/WR hybrid mismatch type of receiver. Hopefully he becomes our X factor in the playoffs. Pun intended.

Dude got paid huge bank and has only stepped it up even more instead of slacking off and playing it safe out there.

iu

A more helpful stat would be yard/catches per game. He's missed several games, which affects his ranking in total yards.

I'm still worried about the playoffs because the better teams will force someone else to beat them.

He’s incredible. Generational. But it’s a double edged sword. His stats are a combination of him being great, and the rest of our WR’s being possibly the worst crew in the league.
IMO.

But think about it....it contributes to all of the looks and opps Mike gets.

He’s incredible. Generational. But it’s a double edged sword. His stats are a combination of him being great, and the rest of our WR’s being possibly the worst crew in the league.
IMO.

But think about it....it contributes to all of the looks and opps Mike gets.
I’m not so sure about that “worst” comment. He’s literally that good! He’s a perfect route runner with nets for hands. Dude does exactly what the QB needs him to do and he’s smart. If he has the tiniest bit of separation why not throw it to him. He’d be my first read also, and since that he’s the first read and needs and inch of separation, he’d get most my passes also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom