A7FL Has anyone watched an A7FL game? (1 Viewer)

I always wonder if a new version of football will come along and replace the NFL. Not that I think this is it...but just wondering if one day something will happen similar to what happened with Boxing when the UFC took off.

The field of play is only between the hash marks? I was freaked by all the people standing on the field. Just kinda looks like a practice to me.

Haven't seen a game, but I always figured that any off-season football league would have to be different enough from the NFL to carve out it's own niche, maybe this could be it...

You know, without the weapons of helmets and shoulders pads, this might actually be safer than playing in full pads. Players won’t throw their bodies around some much without the “protection”.
It might be a bit more boring but it should be safer.

I was skeptical about this, gotta say there are some pretty good plays in this highlight package. If Cornholing can be aired on ESPN and have a decent audience, dont see how this wouldnt fare just as well if not better

You know, without the weapons of helmets and shoulders pads, this might actually be safer than playing in full pads. Players won’t throw their bodies around some much without the “protection”.
It might be a bit more boring but it should be safer.
I’ve always thought this.

Rugby has no equipment, hits just as hard, and has barely any injuries.

Cleatly because they don’t have the weapons (helmets, shoulder pads to deliver the blows).

But.....the NFL helmet is the most recognizable item in all of sport. They are legendary.
The helmets aren’t going anywhere, even if they can be the cause of the blows.

No helmet, no pads full tackle 7 on 7 football.

Just curious if anyone has seen or attended a game.

I haven't seen a game yet but will make it a point to do so. Thanks for posting this!

As kids, we played tackle football daily without helmets or pads. Looks like fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom