AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrHHHHHHHHH! (WWL) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
i wait all day to hear Deke and Bobby's show on WWL and as soon as it comes on i get nothing but dead air over Flycast.

Crap.

i wait all day to hear Deke and Bobby's show on WWL and as soon as it comes on i get nothing but dead air over Flycast.

Crap.

heh- I thought you were going to say you wait all day for their show and when it comes on its nothing but commercials.

yeh, well living in Washington for 15 years being able to listen to wwl again is something i enjoy (even with the commericals). one of those things i guess you don't realize how much you miss it untill you can't hear it, or something like that.

Was there an issue yesterday with WWL covering the Saints Giants game? A buddy of mine was trying to catch the 3rd quarter on the radio and said they were doing some kind of talk show.

They can't broadcast the game over flycast. You get different programming while the game is on.

They can't broadcast the game over flycast. You get different programming while the game is on.

a couple of weeks ago they allowed the westwood one monday night game to broacast over fly cast, but for the last 3 weeks, it hasn't.

If you were trying to listen to the game online, there's your problem. The NFL prohibits WWL from streaming their games on the web. They will allow pre- and postgame shows, but not the game itself.

If you were listening to your radio and this happened, then there had to be a feed interruption on the control board. This does happen from time to time, and the engineers at the station and the Dome can rig up a phone linkup to keep the game on the air.

st. dave

Bobby just said when the Saints were down by the goalline our fans did such a good job of being quiet that you'd have thought you were at a Tulane game :smilielol:

yeh, it came back on for me then too. thanks. the pacific northwest is just terrible when it comes to sports talk, all they ever talk about are the Mariners, Blazers or Ducks. i hate it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom