AAF League adds a "Sky Judge" (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

The AAF will have a ninth member of the officiating crew, called a sky judge who will be in the press box and can instantly correct "obvious and egregious" officiating errors. The sky judge will use real-time technology to correct clear errors involving player safety anytime during a game and pass interference inside of five minutes left in the fourth quarter.

Well at least someone is fixing this issue. Here's your obvious solution Goodell, and I'm excited to see how he will ignore this and say it isn't feasible.

Sky Judge call a penalty on me if old.

Well at least someone is fixing this issue. Here's your obvious solution Goodell, and I'm excited to see how he will ignore this and say it isn't feasible.

Sky Judge call a penalty on me if old.

I wouldn’t say he’ll ignore it completely. The AAF already has a relationship with the NFL, so the League is probably using the AAF as a testing ground.

After the debacle that shook the playoffs this year, what the NFL does from here on out is a direct indication of how seriously they want to get the correct outcome in future league games.

Last edited:
Speaking of the AAF...
How are we gonna KWTPF??? :scratch:

"Sky Judge" sounds kind of creepy, kind of Orwellian. Does it see me when I am sleeping? Can it detect thought-crimes?

How can we watch these games if we're out of market? Streaming? CBS app? Anyone know?

TIA.

The "Sky Judge" is the obvious answer. Everybody (or almost everybody) is clouding the issue worrying about replays. The Sky Judge could act in real time without delaying the game.

Heck, there could even be a flag cannon where the Sky Judge would launch flags onto the field.

The "Sky Judge" is the obvious answer. Everybody (or almost everybody) is clouding the issue worrying about replays. The Sky Judge could act in real time without delaying the game.

Heck, there could even be a flag cannon where the Sky Judge would launch flags onto the field.

And a HUGE voice coming over the PA when it's launched saying "OVERRULED!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

How can we watch these games if we're out of market? Streaming? CBS app? Anyone know?

TIA.

There are games on CBS, NFLN, and CBSSN. I don't think you have to be in a market. I have the Atlanta-Orlando game on CBS on Saturday night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom