AAF- Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Salt Lake at Birmingham just started on TNT.

AZ - Memphis was pretty entertaining. Memphis had a 12-0 lead, then AZ steamed back late in the 3rd and the 4th and ended up winning 20-18.

AZs QB Wolford might be the next Kurt Warner story. he made some sweet deep throwns. Saints might want to take a look at him.

I'm starting to think Mike Singletary is just not head coaching material.

AZ - Memphis was pretty entertaining. Memphis had a 12-0 lead, then AZ steamed back late in the 3rd and the 4th and ended up winning 20-18.
A lot of SSF members adopted the Express as their AAF team to pull for. Some noted the number of local players as their reason for doing so. But sadly they are now 0-2. :(
Hopefully Express fans won't have to wait 40+ years for a championship team. :hihi:

I watched some of both games that came on yesterday and it felt like preseason week four of the NFL.

I live in Jax and my kids went to same high school as Wofford. Great kid with great mind. Broke all of Tebow’s HS records. Does not have the arm for the NFL.

I'm starting to think Mike Singletary is just not head coaching material.

Every time they flashed to him on the sidelines, he was just standing there, glaring stolidly. I don't see much evidence of actual coaching. They seem to have some talent - enough to close that game out.

I don't know how someone gets past the "pulled his pants down at halftime to fire up his team" bullet point on the resumé and still hires him.

Those Birmingham uniforms are so sick!

agreed

I feel like I'm watching Willy Beaman out there...

QFootballMoviesAnyGivenSunday.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom