aaron glenn better watch out for his reputation (1 Viewer)

Louisibama

whodat?????we dat!!!!!
Reaction score
If Glenn keep forcing Crawley to be important it could damage his reputation. Now I admit that I have been terribly critical on crawley being that he is a young nice size project with potential but I almost cried when I seen him come on the field because he is not ready. But it just reminded me of how we were forcing Corey white to be the guy when we knew his best wasn't good enough. Ryan kept forcing it til we got rid of white and picked up ,Mr good for nothing Brandon browner. Which clearly ended Ryan time here in new orleans. Both Corey white and browner became targets with signs saying first down or touchdown written all over them, now it's crawley turn to get picked on and make our whole team and staff look bad when it's not his fault cause he is not NFL ready. We need two corners with experience and can both be number ones to get to the PLAYOFFS

If Glenn keep forcing Crawley to be important it could damage his reputation. Now I admit that I have been terribly critical on crawley being that he is a young nice size project with potential but I almost cried when I seen him come on the field because he is not ready. But it just reminded me of how we were forcing Corey white to be the guy when we knew his best wasn't good enough. Ryan kept forcing it til we got rid of white and picked up ,Mr good for nothing Brandon browner. Which clearly ended Ryan time here in new orleans. Both Corey white and browner became targets with signs saying first down or touchdown written all over them, now it's crawley turn to get picked on and make our whole team and staff look bad when it's not his fault cause he is not NFL ready. We need two corners with experience and can both be number ones to get to the PLAYOFFS

Who do you suggest we play?

For those that are expecting to go get two veteran #1 corners off the street in week 2, well, you are delusional at best.

Who do you suggest we play?

For those that are expecting to go get two veteran #1 corners off the street in week 2, well, you are delusional at best.

I'm just hoping sterling Moore takes the rookies reps way down than its up to p.j and Moore and Harris which all of them can grow on the field together but we don't have room for crawley to get that many snaps because he will have target on his head his number is already yelling pick on me lol. But crawley should see the field some games to grow but he is a poor tackler and let's receivers get way to far out of his hip pocket. Moore will be picked on but he has a veterans edge. Force a trade if Moore doesnt work but crawley can not be forced in yet

Glenn is working with what he has avalible. He's actually still doing a good job. He's taken two UDFA rookie corners and turned them into guys who can be used in a starting NFL lineup if needed. Aaron Glenn's rep is doing fine.

I read this and then the screen name made sense to me.

I think you are literally the only person who thinks his rep is on the line.

I think at this point it doesn't matter who we put out there. Our young corners will be picked on week in and week out and opposing teams will be successful. Our only Vet is Sterling Moore, which we just picked up last week. Not to mention that Moore is a poor boundary corner and injuries will almost surely force him to be on the outside. Does this scenario sound familiar?

I did read an article on Harris and he mentioned that he never played the slot until he arrived here. If he has more experience on the outside, then why don't we try him opposite of PJ Williams? It really can't get any worse than Crawley's play last week.

The trade we need to make is for a pass rusher. The corners won't matter if the QB has 8-9 seconds to stand back there with no pressure. I don't think there is one available, but until we put pressure on the QB, you will continue to complain about the corners.

.......people are getting more and more creative with their b#+ching ...now your secondary coach better watch out for his reputation ....who's attacking his reputation? And why...because his corners are young?

Glenn is working with what he has avalible. He's actually still doing a good job. He's taken two UDFA rookie corners and turned them into guys who can be used in a starting NFL lineup if needed. Aaron Glenn's rep is doing fine.

Exactly that's why all I'm saying is he should be careful with crawley

How about we just go ahead and apply at least a smidgen of pressure on the opposing QB and see how that works out. :shrug:

Coach Glenn is doing an excellent job and I'm sure he will get crawley on the right page before he ruins the season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom