aaron glenn better watch out for his reputation (1 Viewer)

I'll promise you this. If Glenn can turn our current unit into a top 20 passing defense he will be somebody's dc next year.

I'm sure his reputation is the last thing he's worried about when his players have been dropping like flies for the last month or so!!

Where does this stuff come from??..........:idunno:

Did Aaron Glenn suddenly become our d-line coach? No? Then his reputation seems fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do you suggest we play?

For those that are expecting to go get two veteran #1 corners off the street in week 2, well, you are delusional at best.

I think the hope is maybe they can trade for one with the cap space. Even with Breaux healthy this team still has a need for another solid corner with experience.

There's only so much that Aaron Glenn can do with the cards he's dealt with. I think he is doing well.

Glenn is only 44. If he wants to keep his reputation, he'd better find a helmet and get on the field.

If Glenn keep forcing Crawley to be important it could damage his reputation. Now I admit that I have been terribly critical on crawley being that he is a young nice size project with potential but I almost cried when I seen him come on the field because he is not ready. But it just reminded me of how we were forcing Corey white to be the guy when we knew his best wasn't good enough. Ryan kept forcing it til we got rid of white and picked up ,Mr good for nothing Brandon browner. Which clearly ended Ryan time here in new orleans. Both Corey white and browner became targets with signs saying first down or touchdown written all over them, now it's crawley turn to get picked on and make our whole team and staff look bad when it's not his fault cause he is not NFL ready. We need two corners with experience and can both be number ones to get to the PLAYOFFS

You should be worried about your own rep....

I had to read this 1.5 times, I stopped after halfway through the second attempt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom