Aaron Glenn joining Dan Campbell in Detroit as defensive coordinator (1 Viewer)

I've often wondered how much of our staff would try to look for greener pastures as soon as it was obvious that Drew wouldn't be back.

I've often wondered how much of our staff would try to look for greener pastures as soon as it was obvious that Drew wouldn't be back.
LOL I'm pretty sure the staffers would have left as soon as opportunity came calling, whether Brees was leaving or not. They would have left in 2018 or 2019 if they could have. No one is going to turn down a job promotion. Dan or Glenn weren't going to turn down interviews in 2019 because "sorry guys, but Brees is coming back so we gotta run it back" :LOL:

4 seasons of 11+ wins and post season play (regardless of outcome) is bound to attract attention. Why do you think Belicheat turns his staff over so much? Its called winning and most of the NFL lacks any consistency in that regard.
Can't beat'em, poach'em....

Congrats to him! This is even more of an indication of how good of a franchise we are now. It's time to promote guys and bring in new personnel.

happy for him. wonder if Kris Richard is available to come here

Omg,what an off-season this is going to be. So many positions to fill and so many decisions to be made regarding players. It's insane

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom