Aaron Glenn joining Dan Campbell in Detroit as defensive coordinator (1 Viewer)

lions are still owned by the Ford family. They will always suck. However, look for Marcus Williams to be a lion.

Hire Chris Richard to coach our DBs now!

He opted out last year because he wanted to be a coordinator or head coach :S Maybe he changed his mind but I doubt it

Jettisoned by the Cowboys in the sweep that included the firing of coach Jason Garrett, Richard interviewed for several jobs early this year – including two head coaching positions – but was offered nothing with a rank higher than defensive backs coach.

No thanks.

“It’s kind of like knowing your worth, knowing your value,” Richard told USA TODAY Sports. “What’s the difference between the two? Do they coincide? Are they interchangeable? Cutting through all of that, I wasn’t willing to take anything less than I am. I know what I am and I know what I am capable of.”

Actually I’m okay with losing Glenn, I believe we needed some new leadership for that young group. I would like to see Jenkins retire and takeover that position. I’m not sure he’s ready to retire yet though.

If Glenn becomes a HC, does that fall under the Payton tree or will it be the Campbell tree/branch?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom